Admiral Markets Group is a global company whose regulated subsidiaries offer solutions for trading in exchange-listed securities and CFDs on forex, stocks, ETFs, bonds, indices, commodities, and cryptocurrencies. We care about the success of our clients, therefore we offer numerous educational and analytical tools for better navigation of the financial markets. Our strong dedication to state-of-the-art software and quality assurance means that our clients receive the best, most transparent trading experience.
Since its foundation in 2001, Admiral Markets has continually expanded its reach and today has a staff of over 300, located in 18 offices worldwide, making it a truly global organization. The Estonian investment company, Admiral Markets AS (www.admiralmarketsgroup.com), is a public interest company with bonds listed on the regulated market organized by Nasdaq Tallinn AS.
The role will require a dynamic individual who will be responsible for the support, administration, maintenance and ongoing improvement of key business databases running on MySQL ensuring that these DB's infrastructure is efficient, effective, and meet defined and agreed service levels.
You will also support projects with other teams across different other departments. Working within a team, you will need great communication skills to build strong effective relationships with stakeholders ensuring that their needs and expectations are understood and managed.
What will be your main tasks:
- Ensure availability and continuity of database services.
- Timely resolution of database service disruptions.
- Taking a pro-active approach in ensuring uninterrupted functioning of database systems under any circumstances.
- Support database backups and data restoration.
- Participate in the further development of company's database systems.
- Keep up to date with database technologies and apply knowledge in your daily work.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or relevant work experience.
- Experience in administering MySQL, experience with other databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle, MS SQL) would be considered as an advantage.
- Knowledge of operating systems and virtualization solutions – Linux, Windows.
- Responsibility, diligence, teamwork skills.
- Proactive, communicative.
- Fluent English skills and Russian skills (both written and verbal).
- Continually improve processes through automation methods using configuration management tools and scripting languages.
- Experienced colleagues – there is infrastructure team of 6.
- Competitive salary, bonuses, wellness benefit, and other office perks.
- Paid external trainings, professional literature, e-courses.
- Professional and personal development in dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Experience working in a regulated global financial company – we are among TOP-20 biggest brokers in the world
- Different events, sport competitions and get-togethers.
- Very nice office in Tallinn city center – we have the best view to whole Tallinn from our roof on the 30th floor.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.