The role covers responsibility for all areas of marketing including mainly web and electronic services and corporate programs and sales, customer experience, public policy, media relations and promotions. As a senior executive you will lead a Global Team in order to help achieve the Company's financial and strategic goals from Marketing perspective. The responsibilities for the position also include managing Marketing budgets, set up and continuously improve business processes and return on investment tracking.
What your job scope will be:
- Concentrating mainly on digital marketing - around 90% of your work;
- Product management, partnership marketing, and customer retention;
- Being responsible for Development and maintenance of all corporate marketing assets online and offline;
- Advertising including and not limited to electronic and printed promotions;
- Market and customer research;
- Company branding media promotions;
- Taking care of the Company's media and industry relations, advertising, interactive programs, and communications;
- Reporting directly into the Management Board.
What will your day to day work be:
- Driving execution and improving the Company's marketing plan;
- Overseeing market research and competition analysis;
- Overseeing Research Teams on product development;
- Researching and creating product ideas and areas of business growth;
- Managing the development of a web site that serves Customer, Staff and Partner needs;
- Handling public relations and corporate communications that are designed to deliver a brand-consistent message;
- Developing new and maintaining existing business relationships;
- Leading the design and production of all aspects of visual marketing needs.
What we are looking for:
- Degree in the relevant field is relevant;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven track record of Digital Marketing experience;
- 5+ years of successful experience in a senior leadership role;
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, product or service management;
- Strong leadership ability and experience in managing large diverse teams;
- Ability to effectively manage budget over 2M euro.
What we offer:
- Fun, freedom and fabulous career development opportunities;
- International working environment;
- Open and ready to help colleagues;
- Friendly, professional team and startup-like culture;
- Experience working in a regulated financial company;
- Relocation is provided to candidates from outside of Estonia;
- Excellent compensation package including results-based bonuses.
If you are ready to take on new challenges and join our amazing team, send your CV and motivation letter (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org.