We're looking for a passionate SEO Manager who will work together with a team dedicated to SEO activities in the company. You will participate in development and execution of SEO strategy on a global scale. Define best practices, instruments and establish processes for best SEO performance and clients acquisition through SEM channels. Manage SEO related budget in most efficient way for the company.
The ideal candidate for that position is someone who enjoys analyzing information, executing tactical elements of SEO, and wants to be a key player in SEO activities of the company. This is a hands-on role, so we are looking for someone who can participate in strategy creation as well as daily execution, with attention to detail and a focus on driving results.
What You'll Do
- In coordination with the global marketing team, develop, build, and advance SEO programs to maximize overall search ROI
- Implement SEO/SEM best practices and techniques to drive brand recognition, loyalty, and community growth through increased awareness of Admiral Markets products
- Apply SEO tools to monitor, analyze and optimize website activity, traffic trends, SERP rankings and customer acquisition metrics
- Coordinate content creation and promotion activities with in-house content team as well as outsourced partners
- Analyze and improve site structure and content
What We Look For
- Data-driven with a passion for and track record of delivering quantifiable results
- At least 2+ years in Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Content creation
- Proven proficiency and experience in SEO tools and analytics and the ability to monitor and act on findings to improve site content and structure
- Willingness to seamlessly move from strategy creation to tactical implementation in SEO support to business requirements
- Extreme attention to detail, ability to adjust, problem-solving skills, intellectual maturity, business acumen and a great attitude
- Fluency in the English language
- A background in FinTech or Financial Services is a plus
What we offer
- Experienced, friendly and ready-to-help colleagues
- Competitive salary, wellness benefit, and other office perks (fresh fruits, snacks, ice cream)
- Professional and personal development in dynamic and multicultural environment
- External trainings tailored to your speciﬁc career plans
- Great experience working in a public regulated financial company
- Nice office in Tallinn city center
- And much more!
If you are ready for a new and interesting challenges with our amazing team, send us your CV and motivation letter (in English) to our Talent Acquisition Partner Karina Makarova (email@example.com).