Admiral Markets Group is a global company whose regulated subsidiaries offer solutions for trading in exchange listed securities and CFDs on forex, stocks, ETFs, bonds, indices, commodities and cryptocurrencies. We care about the success of our clients; therefore, we offer numerous educational and analytical tools for better navigation of the financial markets. Our strong dedication to state-of-the-art software and quality assurance means that our clients receive the best, most transparent trading experience.
Since its foundation in 2001, Admiral Markets has continually expanded its reach and today has a staff of over 200, located in 16 offices worldwide, making it a truly global organization. We are convinced that representation in numerous geographical regions enables us to provide our customers with high quality service and customer support.
The bonds of Admiral Markets Estonian investment company, Admiral Markets AS, are listed on the Baltic Bond List, on the regulated market organized by Nasdaq Tallinn AS.
Are you a student or a recent graduate? Do you have a growing interest in content marketing? Are you up for working in a fast-paced environment and ready to take on new challenges? Then maybe you are the right person for us!
What will be your main tasks?
- Social media scheduling;
- uploading website content;
- uploading videos to YouTube;
- SEO activities;
- Article editing (with supervision);
- Research tasks.
What helps you succeed:
- Student or recent graduate in the field of Business or Marketing;
- Fluent in written and verbal English, other languages are a plus;
- Flexibility and attention to detail;
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn;
- Strong interest in marketing / fintech;
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Previous experience is a plus.
- Experience working in a public regulated financial company;
- Opportunity to work with a team that has 10+ years of experience in marketing and content;
- Work with an international team, marketing to an international audience;
- Gain valuable on-the-job experience;
- Professional and personal development in dynamic and multicultural environment;
- Our internship is unpaid, but you will have potential for future opportunities;
- Nice office in Tallinn city center;
- Amazing events, as part of our cool corporate culture, and other office perks.
If you are ready to take on new challenges and join our amazing team, then send your CV and motivation letter in English to Karina.Makarova@admiralmarkets.com.